Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mode Merr Pin Up Fashions Greeting Blog

Hello there. Like the title of my blog says, this is the Mode Merr fashion blog. For those of you who don't know who or what Mode Merr is, let me tell you. Mode Merr is a local clothing company based out of Rochester, New Hampshire and owned and operated by a fantastic and super cool lady named Angela Zampell. Her clothing style is Pin Up and is made in the USA. 

The first time I discovered Mode Merr was at the Garment District. (Those of you from the Boston area will be familiar with the Garment District.) I found a red pencil skirt with an almost full length black jaguar with a red rhinestone eye. I was completely hooked and slightly more than obsessed. It fit PERFECTLY. (It is called a "perfect skirt" after all.) So for the last 2 years I have been expanding my Mode Merr collection. 

The thing about Angela's designs that make them so great is that they fit a wide variety of sizes (xxs-xxxl). How perfect is that? All my life I have had difficulty finding fashionable clothes that fit properly. I currently take a size 14/xl. I am a 38 DD and have an hourglass figure. This stuff fits perfectly every time and always looks amazing. 

I was lucky enough to go to the Mode Merr studios this past June for shopping and meeting Angela in person. We absolutely and immediately hit it off. My boyfriend who was along for the ride suggested that I model for her in the future and that, dear readers, is exactly what is happening. I have the honor and the pleasure of modeling at the Mode Merr Fall Fashion Spectacular. The event is going to be held at on Saturday, September 10th from 1pm-6pm at Church in Boston (69 Kilmarnock St in the Fenway area). Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. There is going to be live music, burlesque acts and most importantly the Fall line preview. Of course you will be able to buy fabulous Mode Merr clothing at the event as well. 

Do yourself a favor. Check out www.modemerr.com. Like Mode Merr on Facebook. Follow Mode Merr on Twitter twitter.com/#!/modemerr. Come to Church on September 10th. Have drink, listen to some music, see some beautiful ladies in beautiful attire, and buy something for yourself.


1 comment:

  1. So excited to see that Mode Merr has a blog! I modeled for their F/W 2011 campaign and loved it. Angela is such a warm and real person and a pleasure to work with. =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete