Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Good Evening to You Dear Readers,
  
Uncle Jack...good stuff!
   This is our 21st blog, which means we are now legal to drink! But seriously, I want to remind you that this Saturday, February 18th, Angela and I will be hosting a fabulous Mode Merr Pop Up Boutique. It is not too late to get on the guest list! Just let me know if you would like to come and I will make it happen. This event will be from 4pm-10pm. There will be bargain bins as well as regularly priced items in sizes xxs-xxxl. This is a ladies only and grown ups only event, so leave your fella at home and get a sitter for the kids and come shop with some great ladies at my place. It promises to be a great evening.

   Some exciting news about fabric. (I never thought I would type a sentence about fabric being exciting, but Goddammit, it IS!) Mode Merr has just received fabric samples. This Spring's Perfect Skirts will be Light Gray, English Moss Green, Deep Turquoise and Bright Purple. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for a purple Perfect Skirt. I will take one in light gray as well, thank you very much.

Wholesale!
   Angela also wanted me to put the word out that Mode Merr is going to launch a PDF wholesale catalog. This is for people with businesses only (sorry). If you are a shop/boutique owner interested in seeing this or know someone who has a shop/boutique who would be interested in seeing this, please email Mode Merr at wholesale@modemerr.com 

Angela and I painting the town Black
   The funnest thing I have to report to you all is that Angela and I went went out 2 weeks ago. We went out to a club like grown-ups. We socialized and had cocktails and stayed out WAY past our (or at least my) bedtimes. We had an absolute blast. Which is something I desperately needed. When the only person you have to talk to all day long is 7 months old, you need grown-up nights. 
    I hope you are all full from your dinners and are now relaxing and enjoying the rest of your evening. <3
   Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,


    Please provide me the email id of webmaster of your website: http://modemerrpinupfashions.blogspot.in/


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete